1 x A5 Notebook
Corrugated paper (size 14 x 22½ cm)
Gold foil & Empress Gold Prima Bloom Sprays
Inca Gold – blue
Alcohol inks: Mixatives Silver & Bronze
Embellishments: Metal elements, lace, flowers, chipboards
- Paint the corrugated paper with the black Gesso. Adhere the painted corrugated paper to cover the whole sheet on the front (layer upon the sheet of the original book). The cover of the book is now the black Gesso page.
2. Cover all your embellishments with Black Gesso as well, including the metal elements and flowers (just not the lace)
3. Adhere the corrugated paper on the notebook. You can cover the ring binder “piece” that would show with black Gesso as well
4. Adhere the lace at the bottom of the corrugated paper. You can add more than one piece of lace if you wish
5. Adhere your chipboard swirls on the right corner of the page.
6 Start placing/arranging your embellishments on the page (if you are adding something at this stage, also paint that black with the Gesso). Adhere when you are happy (hot glue works best)
7. Spray a layer of the Gold Foil Prima Bloom spray on the section where your embellishments are placed. Allow to dry (or use your heat gun to speed up drying time)
8. Add some Empress Gold Prima Bloom spray where you would like to “highlight” some of your elements
9. With the Blue Inka Gold – brush where you would like to bring out some of your elements. It is best to not cover your whole element with the Inka Gold but to sort of “outline” your elements and in other places cover the focus point.
10. Add some pearls, “bling” and glitter to finish off your project.
Hope you enjoyed this project. Please leave comments so that we can post more of what you like!